AAU Jorhat Recruitment 2021 for 58 Senior Scientist, Assistant, Driver & Others Vacancy
AAU Recruitment 2021, Online applications are invited for 58 Senior Scientist, Assistant, Driver & Others Vacancy in Assam Agricultural University.Interested candidate may apply online here.
AAU Jorhat, Assam
Last Date: 10.04.2021
Last Date: 10.04.2021
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|01||Senior Scientist-cum-Head||06||* Doctoral degree in the relevant field of Agriculture/ Animal Science/ Fisheries/ Community Science/ Horticulture/ Sericulture with 8 years experience (excluding the period spent in obtaining Ph.D. Degree) in the relevant subject as Scientist/ Lecturer/ Extension Specialist or in an equivalent.|
|02||Subject Matter Specialist||19||* Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Science as the case may be with OGPA 3.00 in 4.00 point scale or at least 6.50 on 10.00 scale.|
55% marks or an equivalent OGPA of 3.00 in 4.00 point scale or 7.00 in 10.00 point scale at the Master Degree level (relevant subject) from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
|03||Subject Matter Specialist (Agro-meteorology)||12||* Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with OGPA 3.00 on 4.00 point scale or at least 6.50 on 10.00 scale.|
* 55% marks or an equivalent OGPA of 3.00 in 4.00 point scale or 7.00 in 10.00 point scale at the Master’s Degree level in the discipline of Agro-meteorology/ Meteorology/ Agronomy/ Agricultural Physics from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
* Preference will be given to the candidates with Agro-meteorology qualifications.
|04||Programme Assistant (Lab. technician)||01||* Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Animal Science / Fishery Science/ Community Science/ Horticulture/ Sericulture|
|05||Farm Manager||01||* Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Veterinary science/ Fishery Science/|
|06||Programme Assistant (Computer)||01||* Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field (Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology) or equivalent from a recognized University/Govt. Organization.|
|07||Assistant||01||* Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized University with 5 Years works experience in Accounts and establishment.|
|08||Stenographer Gr – III||04||Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with working knowledge of computer (minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Application).|
|09||Agromet Observer||12||Higher Secondary (10+2) in Science and Basic knowledge of Computer operations as reflected from acquiring 6 months Diploma Course in Computer from a reputed institution.|
|10||Driver||01||* Passed HSLC or its equivalent examinations from a recognized board.|
* Driving license for both heavy and light vehicles from the appropriate Authority (the candidate will have to pass the practical skill test to be taken by an appropriate committee of the University)
* Two (2) years experience of driving in Govt. / Semi Govt. establishment/ Autonomous Bodies
Age Details :* The maximum upper age limit for the Post of Senior Scientist-cum-Head is 47 years as on 01.01.2021
* The maximum upper age limit for the Post of Subject Matter Specialist; Programme Assistant (Lab. Technician); Programme Assistant (Computer); Farm Manager is 38 years as of 01.01.2021.
* The maximum upper age limit for the Post of Assistant; Stenographer Grade –III; Driver & Agromet Observer is 40 years as of 01.01.2021.
* Age relaxation for the reserved category will be as per norms of the Govt. of Assam
Application Fees :Application fee is to be deposited with the application on online mode only. The prescribed fee is Rs. 300/- in case of general candidates and Rs. 150/- in case of SC/ST/DAC candidates.
Mode of Payment :online
How to Apply :Online
Application form in prescribed format is to be submitted online at www.aau.ac.in/kvkrecruitment or before April 10th /2021
|Starting Date of Application||05.03.2021|
|Last date of application||10.04.2021|
|Full Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Last Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
Feel free to comment us
Submit a Comment